Saturday, July 17, 2010

never again...

Never did i know how possible it was for me to hurt this much until this day,
whenever you're around i lose control of myself,
guess fooling myself was easy than facing the truth,
It seemed unbarable for me to be without you,

if only i could burn myself,
douse this body in gasoline,
then feed it to these flames of anguish,
for being burnt alive seems better than roaming these planes without you,

you blame me for hurting you,
but you have never taken into consideration my feelings
and maybe you just don't care enough to see how much you hurt me,
picking up the pieces from her on is going to be a struggle,
but i'm resolute i can do it without you,

the friendship you offered me was utterly useless,
you kept me at arms length,
yet you expected me to keep coming back to you,
how much of a fool do you take me for?

you have no idea how i changed myself for you,
the lessons learnt i shall take to the grave,
i have reached my limit with you,
and you shall never get another chance again to hurt me this badly,

i cannot offer you the forgiveness you seek,
if it isn't clear enough for you to see,
you'll be blind to my suffering forever,
you have led to the death of me....

-by Austin Camoens

No comments:

Post a Comment