Saturday, September 11, 2010

lovehatetragedy

how can one be so madly in love with someone who utterly does not feel the same way about the latter,
a question that has plagued my mind since i had confessed my feelings and was told my the one i very much desired that she would never feel that way for me,
yet now that i have put some distance between us she cannot understand why i have drifted away,

the truth is purely simple,
i love you,
you don't love me,
but you have confused my gestures of love as me just being friends,

i cannot go on with this friendship,
knowing that what you offer me is not even a third of what i have given you so unconditionally,
i fell for you so hard,
the fall has broken me into pieces,

and i cant put myself together again,
i cant even force myself to look you in the eye sometimes,
but dont get me wrong,
its not because i hate you,

i just cant bare to share that type of intimacy with you,
its too much to bare,
it makes me sick in my stomach,
and everyday it gets tougher for me to get out of bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment